- Compassion: to love without reciprocation, to care for someone or something without recognition or reward constitute the hallmarks of compassion.
- Courage: "big heart" or brave heart
- Creativity: 2 parts imagination, 1 part inspiration and 1 part perspiration
- Curiosity: inquiring mind that makes life's journey more interesting
- Faith: 1 part optimism, 1 part love and 2 part mystery
- Humbleness: the ego begs to go first.
- Integrity: honesty over time
- Intuition: useful in sensing good from bad, right from wrong and up from down. inherent knowing about something before the ego jumps into confuse things
- Optimism: inherent quality of being positive. optimist is someone who looks at a pessimist and sees hope.
- Patience: ability to wait and wait and wait until some sign acknowledge that it's time to move on. patience quells an angry heart.
- Persistence: someone who doesn't take "no" for an answer until has exhausted every conceivable option. flowing water that ever so slowly softens the hardest rock.
- Resiliency: ability to bounce back, bouncing back from horrendous adversity
- Uncoditional love: to extend love and compassion from your heart without conditions or expectation
(Brian Luke Seaward, 2006)
Essetials of Managing Stress. Jones and Bartlett Publishers.